1. Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene) –the body converts beta carotene into Vitamin A, which we need for health skin, mucus membranes, our immune system and good eye health.
2. Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) –the body converts the ascorbic acid into Vitamin C, which helps battle high blood pressure, and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
3. Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) –the body converts cholecalciferol into Vitamin D, which helps the body absorb calcium, and therefore ensure strong bones.
4. Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) –the body converts d-alpha tocopherol into Vitamin E, which may help prevent coronary heart disease, support immune function, prevent inflammation, promote eye health, and lower the risk of cancer.
5. Vitamin B1 (as thiamine mononitrate) –this enables the body to use carbohydrates as energy. It is also essential for glucose metabolism, and plays a key role in nerve, muscle and heart function.
6. Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) –this ingredient helps break down proteins, fats and carbohydrates and plays a vital role in maintaining the body’s energy supply.
7. Vitamin B3 (niacin) –helps to lower cholesterol, ease arthritis and boost brain function, among other benefits.
8. Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal phosphate) –important for normal brain development, and for keeping the nervous system and immune system healthy.
9. Folic Acid Pure –this helps your body produce and maintain new cells, and also helps prevent changes to DNA that may lead to cancer.
10. Biotin 1% -necessary for the function of several enzymes known as carboxylases, important in the production of glucose and fatty acids.
11. Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) – necessary for making blood cells, and helps you convert the food you eat into energy.
12. Calcium –essential in muscle contraction, oocyte activation, building strong bones and teeth, blood clotting, nerve impulse, transmission and regulating heart beat.
13. Iron (ferrous fumarate) –used to treat iron deficiency (lack of red blood cells caused by having too little iron in the body).
14. Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) –important for the function of muscles and nerves. Magnesium oxide can be used to treat indigestion, or as a laxative to relieve constipation and regulate bowel movement.
15. Zinc (oxide) –important for skin health. Used to treat skin conditions such as burns, chapped skin or minor skin irritations.
16. Selenium (Amino Acid Chelate) –increases the health of one’s immune system. Lowers the oxidative stress in the body, reduces inflammation and enhances immunity.
17. Copper (Gluconate) –enables the body to form red blood cells, maintain healthy bones, nerves, and prevents cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis.
18. Manganese (Chelate) –allows manganese to be absorbed quicker, leading to healthy bone structure and bone metabolism.
19. Chromium (Polynicotinate) –aids in the control of blood sugar levels, lowers cholesterol, and used as a weight-loss supplement.
20. Molybdenum (amino acid chelate) –an essential nutrient that removes various toxins in the body.
21. Potassium (Citrate) –makes urine less acidic, helps kidneys get rid of uric acid, preventing gout and kidney stones.
Global Labs NEURO FOCUS
You wouldn’t trust the health of your brain with just any supplement.
At Global Labs, we understand the health benefits of a boosted brain—which is why we’ve designed NEURO FOCUS, a premium product crafted with the highest quality, all-natural ingredients to help improve mental clarity and focus.
Whether you’re studying for an important exam or want to be at your best in the boardroom, NEURO FOCUS is a Nootropics supplement that is designed specifically to boost intelligence levels and memory function so you can crush any presentation.
Take on your day with laser-like focus with a daily supplement of NEURO FOCUS, made with a proprietary blend of ingredients to increase concentration and spike alertness. Our mind-boosting ingredients, dimethylaminoethanol and L-glutamic acid,work together as a dream team to do away with daily brain fog or low levels of energy and concentration.
Backed with a proven, non-GMO formula, this homegrown supplement can help you think faster and easier to help you tackle your day.
At Global Labs, we pride ourselves not only in the dedication we have to our customers but also the purity and potency of our products—NEURO FOCUS is no different.